Love reading our weekly FOX TALE, hitting that double tap on Instagram or working in a highly motived, lady boss environment? You're in luck & we are too! BOXFOX is looking for creative and resourceful fall interns to join our growing El Segundo - based team! Each day will be a new adventure and chance to learn. It’s never boring, we promise.
Think build-a-BOXFOX meets build-your own internship! Our internship program will offer you opportunities to dive into work at a startup in an area that you are passionate about, while also providing you with educational leadership development based curriculum to expand your leadership skillset and unique mentorship from our talented team of foxy ladies.
We are looking for interns in the following four areas:
- Marketing: The Business of Branding 101
- Communication: The Art of Talking Smart
- Business: The Startup Crash Course You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Sales: When You Get to Sell Something That People Actually Want
- Must be able to receive college credit!
- Must be able to commit to approximately 20 hours/week
- College sophomore, junior, or senior who is based in Los Angeles
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage project timelines and multiple priorities
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Be a fun and witty person + have a passion for gifts!
- BOXFOX discounts
- Food, fun and friends!
Interested in becoming one of our lovely interns from September 10-November 16? Don't just slide in our @shopboxfox DMs (although we'd be #FOXflattered). Here’s how to apply:
- Please email the following to our Internship Coordinator at email@example.com with a subject including which internship you are applying for (Example: “Intern – Marketing”):
- A little bit about yourself – a short note/letter on why you are our perfect fit! We love creative, clever writing and a knowledge of our business :)
- Optional: Links to Instagram + Pinterest, Portfolio, Writing Samples
- Examples of creative work (including but not limited to photography & graphic design)
We can't wait to see your submissions!
the BOXFOX team