What if we told you the best way to do holiday gifting was to ditch it all together? End of year holiday gifting, it's wild! Everyone's doing it, everyone has to do it, but you want to make sure you stand out. We have the ultimate secret to stand out with your corporate gifting if you're game enough to try it!
Ditch "holiday" gifting all together and opt for before Halloween or after New Year's Gifting.
But "BOXFOX, WHY?!" you say! "That's not the way it's done!" Trust us. We have clients who have been doing this for years and the ROI and gratitude are tried and tested.
Before Halloween Gifting:
- Pumpkin Spice Up Their Life: Someone once told us (fine, it was our sorority's rush chair) that its not what you do or say, it's how you make them feel. Well, I don't know about you, but I've been chasing the warm, cozy feeling of Fall since I was a Southern California kid who never *really* got to experience it. The creative is there to really make an impact, whatever your reason (or season) is.
- The Calm Before The Storm: By opting to thank clients, vendors, patients, and customers in an atypical time frame, you're likely to stand out. This helps build brand affinity and create a connection with the most important people to your business.
- Check It Off Your List: Go into the holidays with the satisfaction that you not only killed another year, the people most important to your success already know your gratitude and the impact they've had on you!
New Year's Gifting:
- Same Same But Different: For client's choosing this route, we try to plan for a January 13th-20th delivery. Why? Enough time has passed that the chaos of the holidays is over, the downtime with family has been well spent, and your recipients are back on their A game.
- Align with Positive Attitudes: Everyone is filled with so much hope at the beginning of the year, acknowledging the people most important to you when they're already feeling aspirational is only going to align your company with this positive time in their lives.
- Refresh all your relationships: We're going into a trying year (economically and politically), why not reinforce those relationships (both internally and externally) that help you do what you do best.
No matter your intention, get started by reaching out today: HERE