We are so thrilled to announce our partnership with Reese's Book Club to help celebrate their April book choice with the perfect gift for book lovers everywhere..or you know, for your shelf ;)
As most of you know, Reese (yes, Reese Witherspoon), has been selecting her favorite books monthly since 2017. The only criteria? That a woman's narrative and experience is at the center of the story. Many of these books have been developed by Reese's production company (Hello Sunshine) into some of the most magical adaptations, further advancing their mission to broaden perspective and empower women by giving them authorship, inspiring agency, and creating a platform to help them shape culture and the world around them. BOXFOX favorites Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid, Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, and Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng are just a few that come to mind!
So whether its for their birthday, big day, Mother's Day or anything in between, this Gift of Reading box is the perfect curation to send their way.
What does it include:
- A hardcover of Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld | the April book pick!
- An UrbanStems air plant, perfect for displaying in a book nook
- 3 Inaru chocolate bars to snack on (Dark Chocolate, Vanilla Chamomile, Auyama Seeds & Cranberry)
- A Cup of Love blend from Big Heart Tea to sip on between pages
- A full-size Ferver beauty product that’ll keep you glowing
- Seaberry body butter from Old Whaling Co that smells divine
- Kitsch silk pillowcases to rest your head on after finishing a book
- 6-months of AppleTV+ to watch The Last Thing He Told Me
Total Value? $215
Gift of Reading Box? $85
Head straight to Reese's Book Club to grab this limited edition box of goodies before its too late!