Calling all interns! We’ve got a (PAID) opportunity for you. BOXFOX is seeking a passionate, driven, and motivated Social Media intern to support our Marketing team at HQ. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit looking to gain experience on our fast-paced and quickly growing team, look no further!
WHO ARE WE?
BOXFOX is a premium gifting service built on the principle of cultivating stronger relationships and being there for others even when you can't physically be there. Founded by three women in Venice, CA in 2014, BOXFOX offers an elevated gifting experience, where customers are given the option of customizing a gift box or selecting an expertly precurated option, all featuring the best brands in one place and topped with their note, handwritten.
- Must be able to curate, develop, implement, and coordinate creatives and post to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and website blog.
- This social media guru knows how to drive sales, audience growth, and become the voice of the brand across all social media platforms.
- Develop marketing campaigns and innovative concepts to generate additional sales and audience growth.
- Update and maintain all social media platforms.
- Interact and engage with social media following.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop for designing social creative
- Must be able to commit 20 hours/week
- College Junior or Senior based in Los Angeles
- Currently active on social media platforms
- Stay ahead of web trends outside of Instagram and Facebook
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and current events is required
- Keen eye for the brands aesthetic and detail
- Graphic design and photography skills is a plus
- Fun-loving, energetic and positive!
- BOXFOX discounts
- Food, fun and friends!
Interested in becoming our social media intern?
Here’s how to apply //
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a thoughtful cover letter and decked our resume.
- Optional: Links to Instagram + Pinterest, Portfolio, Writing Samples
We can't wait to see your submissions!
The BOXFOX Team